Our T20 International (T20I) ratings take into account all matches from the first T20I match on February 17, 2005 till the below mentioned
last update date. To qualify for the rating, a player must have played at least 20 innings against the
Top Teams (TT). TT may be found in the last section of the rating.
In this criteria, we have taken the top 5 bowling performances by Economy of a bowler. Best Bowling By Economy (BBE) is the
Relative Economy Rate (R ER) of the bowler in the 5 Inns. Only 12+ Balls performaces are counted in this criteria.
The first list gives you the bowlers with best BBE overall while the second only includes innings against the Top Teams.
*Note: All T20I Ratings are updated till 2023-01-08
Top Teams (TT)
Some sections consider performances only against the top teams. Here is some information about the Top Teams:-
- Win/Loss Ratio is used to determine top teams.
- The top teams are calculated by decades.
- A bowler’s performace is counted in TT if it comes against the team in the specific decade.
- Knock Out matches of T20 World Cup are also counted in TT.
TOP 10 T20I Pacers WITH BEST BBE
Relative Economy Rate (R ER) is a more accurate type of ER. It is used in this criteria instead of ER. Know How It Is Calculated. Briefly it takes into account:-
- Strength of Opposition.
- Venues at which a bowler has played.
- Time Period in which he has been active
Against All Teams
Against Top Teams
|DECADE OF MAT||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|