Our T20 International (T20I) ratings take into account all matches from the first T20I match on February 17, 2005 till the below mentioned
last update date. To qualify for the rating, a player must have played at least 20 innings against the
Top Teams (TT). TT may be found in the last section of the rating.
*Note: All T20I Ratings are updated till 2023-01-08
In this criteria, we have taken the top 5 bowling performances by Economy of a bowler. Best Bowling By Economy (BBE) is the Relative Economy (ER) of the bowler in the 5 Inns. Relative ER is a more accurate ER taking in account the era in which a bowler played. Only 30+ Balls performaces are counted in this criteria. The first list gives you the bowlers with best BBE overall while the second only includes innings against the Top Teams.
Top Teams (TT)
Top Teams play an integral part in our T20I Rating. The Average (Con) and Economy (Eco) sections are divided into overall stats as well as stats against the top teams. Moreover, the best (BBW) and most economic (BBE) performances only include performances against the top teams. Here is how the Top Teams are calculated:-
- Win/Loss Ratio is used to determine top teams.
- The top teams are calculated by decades.
- To be a top team, the team should be among the top teams of the decade overall.
- A team is also included in top teams if it is a World Cup winner in that decade.
- A bowler’s performace is counted in TT if he played against that team in that decade.
- Knock Out matches of ICC World Cup are also included in TT.
- The Top Teams may be found in the last section of the rating.
TOP 10 T20I Spinners With Best BBE
Against All Teams
|2||Shakib Al Hasan||4.0/9||4.0/9||3.4/9||4.0/10||3.1/8||2.37|
Against Top Teams
|3||Shakib Al Hasan||3.4/9||4.0/10||3.1/8||4.0/13||4.0/13||2.79|
|DECADE OF MAT||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|