Our Twenty Twenty International (T20I) ratings take into account all matches from the first T20I match on January 5, 1971 till the below mentioned
last update date. To qualify for the rating, a player must have played at least 20 innings against the
Top Teams (TT). TT may be found in the last section of the rating.
*Note: All T20I Ratings are updated till 2022-08-14
In this criteria, we have taken the top 5 scores of the batsman. Average High Score (Ave HS) is the total runs in the 5 innings divided by 5. The first list gives you the batsmen with best Ave HS overall while the second only includes innings against the Top Teams.
Top Teams (TT)
Top Teams play an integral part in our T20I Rating. The Average (Con) and Strike Rate (Att) sections are divided into overall stats as well as stats against the top teams. Moreover, the most runs (BIP) and best SR (QIP) performances only include performances against the top teams. Here is how the Top Teams are calculated:-
- Win/Loss Ratio is used to determine top teams.
- The top teams are calculated by decades.
- To be a top team, the team should be among the top teams of the decade overall.
- A team is also included in top teams if it is a World Cup winner in that decade.
- A batsman’s performace is counted in TT if he played against that team in that decade.
- Knock Out matches of ICC World Cup are also included in TT.
- The Top Teams may be found in the last section of the rating.
TOP 10 T20I BATSMEN WITH BEST AVE HS
Against All Teams
Against Top Teams
|DECADE OF MAT||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|